1 - For a nipped-in waist
- Lie on your back with your right ankle over your left knee, your left hand behind your head and your right arm on the floor.
- Bring your left shoulder blade off the floor, and your shoulder towards your right knee. Go back down.
- Repeat for one set on this side, then switch sides and do another.
2 - Flatten your tummy
- Lying on your back on the floor, rest your left heel on top of your right toe. Support your neck with your left hand and hold a dumbbell up in the air in your right.
- Bring your shoulders off the floor until you feel your lower abs working, pause for a second at the top and then go back down. This is one move.
3 - Reduce love handles and slim your waist
- Lie on the floor on your right side, legs straight out, toes pointed. Squeeze your butt and pull your bellybutton in towards your spine.
- Rest your head on your arm. Place your left hand on the floor in front of you.
- Keep your left leg straight and raise it in line with your body until you feel your obliques tightening. Hold for a couple of seconds, and lower.
4 - Work your entire core
- Breathe deeply throughout this Pilates-style move. Lie on your back with knees bent, hip-width apart. Exhale, keeping your tummy tucked tight against your spine as you lift one leg at a time until your knees are bent 90 degrees above your hip.
- Exhale and bring your head and shoulders off the floor, with your right hand reaching to touch your left knee. Exhale to straighten and lower your left leg away from you.
- Alternate legs.
5 - Firm up your mid stomach
- Sit up straight with your legs and arms stretched out in front of you.
- Roll back slowly, one vertebra at a time, until you reach the floor, bringing your arms down above your head.
- Exhale and move back up to sitting position.